edX Micro Masters
This MicroMasters program teaches learners about basics of data science using python and Jupyter notebooks, statistics, machine learning, and conducting data-science at scale.
- Course 1 – Python for Data Science – Taught by Ilkay Altintas and Leo Porter
- Course 2 – Probability and Statistics in Data Science using Python – Taught by Alon Orlitsky and Yoav Freund
- Course 3 – Machine Learning Fundamentals – Taught by Sanjoy Dasgupta
- Course 4 – Big Data Analytics using Spark – Taught by Yoav Freund
This specialization allows learners to go beyond what they’ve learned in introductory courses by learning: object oriented design, basic and advanced data structures, algorithm analysis, testing, how to succeed in a software engineering interview, and more. All the learning takes place in the context of compelling real-world projects.
Co-taught with Christine Alvarado and Mia Minnes.
This specialization is a collaboration between UC San Diego and Duke University which combines Duke’s excellent courses which introduce programmers to Java with UC San Diego’s follow-on courses where learners dive into object-oriented program design and data structures.
- Course 1 – Java Programming: Solving Problems with Software – Duke University
- Course 2 – Java Programming: Arrays, Lists, and Structured Data – Duke University
- Course 3 – Object Oriented Programming in Java – UC San Diego
- Course 4 – Data Structures and Performance – UC San Diego